< Return to results
Bachelor of Applied Social Science (Counselling)
Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
Personal Centred Therapy
Hourly rate: GBP60.00
Book this therapist
If you would like to ask the therapist a question before making a booking click the link below.
Got a question for the therapist
I have gained over seven years of experience in counselling at a Daytime Refuge in Sydney, Australia.
I offer an Integrative mix of Counselling approaches to meet you at your point of need:
Person Centred Counselling.
Dialectical Behaviour Therapy.
Trauma Informed Care and Practice.
I have supported clients in:
- Making Peace with their Past.
- Resolve Relationship Issues.
- Reduce their Anxiety.
- Building their Self Esteem & Confidence.
- To begin their Recovery journey from Trauma and Neglect experienced in Childhood.
- Recover from Domestic and Family Violence.
- Modify Destructive Behaviours and minimise harm.
I have supported Clients with a lived experience of Mental and Physical Health Issues to enhance their quality of life.
Contact the therapist
To contact the therapist please fill in the form below: